The Palm Springs Photo Festival is an established festival for emerging and professional photographers and we our celebrating our eleventh year. While the week of the festival is May 6 – 11 we are seeking in-office interns in the West Hollywood office to work with our production team.
Applicants should be professional, motivated and reliable. You should also have an interest in photography and a willingness to assist with and learn about all aspects of the festival. Additionally, for those interested in large festival and event production, this would be a wonderful chance to acquire knowledge and work under experienced event professionals.
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience, a leadership role and work alongside industry heavyweights. The festival volunteer team is a fun, focused group of 80+ individuals.
- A good attitude and willingness to learn!
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Experience working under pressure
- Superior oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to expertly solve problems
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- MAC proficient with advanced skill using Google Docs, Dropbox, MS Excel and MS Word (Photoshop & In-design experience preferred)
- Must be available Sunday, May 6th thru Friday afternoon, May 11th, 2018 to be in Palm Springs
Commitment would be at least 1 day a week before the festival (Feb – May 2018), and include the full week of the festival (Lodging and meals provided).
We are currently canvassing candidates and looking to hire immediately. Please fill out an application online http://2018.palmspringsphotofestival.com/volunteer-or-intern .
Palm Springs Photo Festival